1. THE SERVICE. X-VISIBLE’s Service encrypts your messages, audio/video calls, file storage using encryption keys. X-VISIBLE, however, does not have access to your credentials and thus is unable to provide it to third parties.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED. X-VISIBLE in good faith will keep the information we collect from you at the minimum and only to the extent necessary to provide you the Service. When you register you are asked to provide X-VISIBLE with email address and other personal identifying information. If you provide such information X-VISIBLE will store such information required to provide you with the Service. X-VISIBLE also collects and stores personal identifying information required when you pay for the Service. The personal identifying information collected for the payment transaction may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card number and credit card security code. X-VISIBLE will not store any credit card information other than your name, purchase price, the date of purchase and what services were purchased.
We may also automatically collect and store certain information, mainly non-personal identifying information, when you visit the Website and use the Service. For example, we may use “cookies” to obtain information when you access this website. Such information may include your browser type, the date and time of your visit, your hardware type and model, your device identifier, the operating system of your computer, network information, and the domain name of your internet service provider. This information is used to facilitate access to and improve the Website and Service and to provide the Service.
3. USE OF PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION. All personal identifying information, such as email address, phone number or other personal identifying information, provided to X-VISIBLE by you is private and will be used only (a) to provide the Service, (b) to provide you notices about the Service, (c) to process your payments, (d) to validate your email address, and (e) if you grant X-VISIBLE permission, to link X-VISIBLE’s users with each other.
X-VISIBLE will not otherwise sell or disclose your personal identifying information to any third party, unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on X-VISIBLE, or (b) protect and defend the rights or property of X-VISIBLE.
X-VISIBLE also may use non-personal identifying summary or aggregate information that X-VISIBLE collects, including to improve the Website and Service.
4. REAL TIME COMMUNICATIONS. You are able to use the Real Time Communications Services for chat, p2p and video calling. X-VISIBLE will not collect information on who you talk to, the size or the content of any message you send via the Services.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. We provide links to websites of third parties as a service to the users of our Website. We cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection and privacy practices of such third-party websites, which may differ from the privacy policies of X-VISIBLE .
6. DISCLAIMER. X-VISIBLE has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal identifying information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized X-VISIBLE personnel are provided access to personal identifying information, and such personnel are required to treat such information as confidential. You should always keep backups of your documents and you should choose the retention settings in your profile very carefully and to your liking.